Big Molecule Watch is here to keep you up to date with conferences near and far.
- Biosimilars Congress India 2016 will take place in Hyderabad, India from October 13-14th. Registration is open and you can even request the proposed agenda ahead of time.
- The 6th International Conference and Exhibition on Biologics and Biosimilars will take place this month in Houston, Texas from October 19-21, 2016. Registration is still open.
- Goodwin’s BMW team will be hosting a seminar at the JP Morgan Annual Healthcare Conference taking place between January 9-13th, 2017 in San Francisco. Watch out for updates.
- Center for Business Intelligence (CBI)’s 12th Biosimilars Summit will take place from January 24-25th, 2017 in Alexandria, VA. Registration is open now.
- And in Europe, the 7th European Biosimilars Congress will take place between May 15-17th, 2017 in Munich, Germany. It will be organized around the theme — The developmental strategies and uptake of biosimilars through a decade in Europe. For more information you can visit their website.
Stay tuned to Big Molecule Watch for further updates.